BPL (Unmanned ground vehicles)
Platform (800 kg class)
An agreement number DOBR-BIO4/083/13431/2013
According to the Assumptions of Strategy Programme and an extract from the feasibility study within the project, two base platforms and system technologies will be developed giving high implementation potential to other developed national platform projects for military equipment. BPL project is realized by a consortium composed of:
- Obrum Ltd, (leader of the project)
- Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP,
- Military Technical Academy,
- Warsaw University of Technology,
- Centre of Advanced Safety and Defence Technologies, Silesian University of Technology,
- Military Institute of Armour and Automotive Technology.
Duration of the project: December 23rd, 2013 – August 22nd, 2023
MULTIPURPOSE, ENGINEERING HYBRID DRIVE VEHICLE
Project: „Multipurpose, engineering hybrid drive vehicle”. An agreement number PBS1/A6/15/2013.
The aim of the project is the development of construction personnel and the creation of a hybrid drive demonstration vehicle for transportation and engineering work as well as crisis rescue with people and equipment evacuation in critical situations. A 5-ton vehicle will be destined for all users in difficult areas, including construction workers, geodetic services and forest rangers, as well as flood rescue services and technical services. WIPH project is realized by a consortium composed of:
- Silesian University of Technology (leader of the project),
- Obrum Ltd,
- Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP.
Duration of the project: January 1st, 2013 – December 31st, 2015.